All American Pharmaceutical offers working conditions in a clean and safe environment with uniforms, great wages, and a benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, optical insurance, life insurance, identity theft insurance, & paid bonus days, vacation days
Drug Free :
All American Pharmaceutical is a federally governed facility. We are 100% drug free and have a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy. Every employee upon hire must pass a drug/alcohol screen and also be subject to mandatory drug/alcohol testing throughout their employment.
Current Job Openings :
1). Quality Control Lab Technician
Full time position. Looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific job duties. Great Benefits.
Educational & Experience Requirements : A minimum of an associate's degree or High School diploma and demonstrable laboratory skills.Primary Responsibilities :
- Conduct inspections of production areas, production logs, and batch tickets to ensure regulatory and AAP procedural requirements are met.
- Check, issue, and document the calibration of weighing and environmental monitoring equipment and issue non-conformances if equipment is outside of specified ranges.
- Ensure product quality standards are met by inspecting, testing, and providing approval of equipment used for product manufacturing.
- Perform physical testing on production materials (e.g. products, raw materials) in a safe and procedurally compliant manner.
- Conduct sampling events of production materials.
- Divided and direct samples through the testing process and maintain retains of samples used for laboratory testing.
- Check consumable supply levels and order materials as needed.
- Add or remove materials from quarantine
All American Pharmaceutical offers working conditions in a clean and safe environment with uniforms, great wages, and a full benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Optical insurance
- Life insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Paid bonus days
- Vacation days
Drug Free:All American Pharmaceutical is federally governed facility. We are 100% drug free and have a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy. Potential employees must pass a drug/alcohol screen prior to being hired and all employees are subject to mandatory drug/alcohol screening.
As one of the best companies in Montana to work for, All American Pharmaceutical is fast growing and expanding at
least once or twice per year. Therefore, we have a waiting list for employment. If you would like to submit an
application, please do so by downloading an application and submitting the completed form per the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail to: Human Resources at All American Pharmaceutical, 2376 Main Street, Billings, MT 59105
- Hand Deliver: Applications can be found in the lobby along with a deposit box during regular business hours M-F 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.